Think of James Bond for a moment or me lol seriously or me (pensive face). Quiet. Pensive. Confident. Mysterious. Do you think he was more of an extrovert or introvert? Introvert, of course. If Bond were to follow the common pick-up advice of today, he would have a lot of trouble attracting women. Can you imagine? Tossing out jokes, making a loud and gregarious show, centering himself as the life of the party… It feels a little off, doesn’t it? That’s because it’s just not him. Instead, Bond is mysterious. Badass. Intriguing. Quietly confident. That combination is irresistible to women everywhere, apparently. Do you have to be James Bond to have the same genre of charm he has? Not at all. As long as you’re an introvert, you can focus purely on bettering yourself in a way that feels good to you, and your nature will take care of the rest. Here are seven reasons why you, as an introverted man, are naturally attractive:
1. You are mysterious. You have a rich inner world, full of intriguing thoughts and feelings. Women who like you want to know what you’re thinking, but they can’t possibly know so easily. This sets up a playful, intense dynamic naturally.
2. You are easy to be around. By nature, you are chill and relaxed. You’re not clamoring for attention, and you’re a great listener. These qualities make you pleasant and appealing.
3. You have a fresh perspective on the world. Because you’re not into passing fads but are attuned to a deeper reality, the way you see the world is often surprising and wonderful to others. You have a fresh sense of humor and quirky playfulness.
4. Your introspection makes you a wonderful partner. You have a habit of searching out where you’re going right and where you’re going wrong in life, so you can take responsibility and better yourself. When developed, this is incredibly earnest and trustworthy to a woman.
5. You are in tune with subtle chemistry nuances. This is so sexy. Your quiet depth puts you in close touch with your body, her body, and the environment in a way that gives you a special edge. Sometimes, just the slightest glance can make a woman melt, and your intuitive nature means you are especially primed to do that well.
6. You are intellectually stimulating. Intelligent women are energized by meaningful conversations with intelligent men. Because of your intellectually curious and exploratory nature, you know all kinds of different things to share with others.
7. You know yourself. As an inwardly oriented man, you know what you like and what you don’t like. You know your values, your preferences, and what you want in life. This makes you sophisticated and trustable. Those are only seven reasons you are naturally attractive. There are many more about you specifically that you may not even know. For my clients, it is such a joy to learn themselves, to learn what is uniquely attractive about them. I encourage you to go hunt for those naturally attractive qualities in yourself. Recall meaningful compliments. Reflect on your accomplishments. Try to see yourself in each of the seven facets above. Then, go do whatever it takes to turn up the dial on your most attractive qualities so you can naturally attract extraordinary women and enjoy the hell out of the process.