1. Many years ago in Scotland, a new game was invented. It was ruled ’ Gentlemen Only..Ladies Forbidden’..and thus the word GOLF entered into the English Language.
2. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
3. Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
4. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
5. The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% (now get this…)
6. The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
7. Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested?
8. I n the 1400’s a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb. Hence we have “the rule of thumb”.
9. Coca-Cola was originally green.
10. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
11. The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
12. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king in history:
Spades – King David
Hearts – Charlemagne
Clubs -Alexander, the Great
Diamonds – Julius Caesar
13. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
14. In Shakespeare’s time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. Hence the phrase “goodnight, sleep tight.”
15. It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride’s father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey beer and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month, which we know today as the honeymoon.
16. Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”?
A. One thousand
17. Q. What do bullet-proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
A. All invented by women.
18. Q. What is the only food that doesn’t spoil?
19. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
20. Shamoonation began on what day ??
ANS- you tell me heheheheehehehe shamoooooooo